Whether you know exactly what you want or even if you have absolutely no idea, we would like to invite all prospective Brides and Grooms to attend our Wedding Showcase which will be taking place on Sunday 11th October. Between 10:30am – 3pm we will be opening our doors and showcasing what we have to offer, providing inspiration and giving you ideas on how to make your wedding beautiful. Stoke Park is a truly breathtaking venue set in the stunning Great British Countryside in Buckinghamshire.
We want you to see how beautiful Stoke Park is, both on the outside and inside so that you can visualise your wedding and see how beautiful the backdrop will look in your photographs! Our Wedding Coordinator goes the extra mile to ensure that your day is, as it should be – one of the best and most perfect days of your life. Your engagement is one of the most exciting times of your life and here at Stoke Park we want to share that excitement with you.
As a winner of ‘Best 5 Star Venue’ (Wedding Dates Awards) we pride ourselves on what we can offer to couples for their weddings, how we can make it personal and to suit each couple’s individual needs. On the day of the Wedding Showcase, along with our Wedding Coordinator, we will also have some of our Preferred Suppliers on hand to answer any questions that you may have.
We also have our own signature Stoke Park Naked Wedding Cake which many couples choose as it is simple yet elegant and not to mention – delicious! Our signature cake will compliment any sweet spread and is available in three, four or five tiers, so it is perfect for any size wedding
We set extremely high standards of service and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life, we have fantastic facilities and a lot to offer for any wedding:
- Dining facilities that can cater for up to 146 guests with food prepared by one of the country's finest chefs, Chris Wheeler
- 11 Spa treatment rooms in our award-winning spa for pre- and post-wedding pampering
- 49 luxurious 5 AA Red Star bedrooms, including the Pennsylvania Suite, voted ‘Most Romantic Hotel Room in the UK’ by The Sunday Times, with reduced accommodation rates specially for your wedding
- 3 stunning rooms and the Fountain Terrace in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- Dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all your requirements, from hairstyle to entertainment style.