Stoke Park, with its stunning backdrop, is the perfect place to take your loved one for Valentine’s Day. Situated only a 40 minute drive from London and set within 300 acres of beautiful parkland estate, landscaped gardens and lakes, stands an imposing white Palladian Mansion. Designed by James Wyatt in 1789, the grand building is truly one of the most romantic settings and will be sure to exude romance and luxury throughout your stay, whilst making you feel immediately at home.
Stoke Park’s tailored Valentines Package is the perfect retreat to re-enforce your love and leave you with lasting memories. Together, relax in one of our luxurious bedrooms and suites, crack open a bottle of champagne, and enjoy your Valentine's themed cake which will be awaiting you on arrival. Enjoy use of our 5 Red Star amenities with complimentary use of Health and Racquet facilities, including the recently opened Spa Gardens, with an Outdoor Hot tub and Scandinavian Sauna overlooking the stunning gardens. Then in candle light enjoy a delicious four course dinner, specially prepared by our award- winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler which will ensure for a romantic evening of culinary delights. This special package is also available over 7 days, so plenty of time to book in before and after the day itself!
Not only does Stoke Park make a picture perfect setting for Valentine’s Day, but as one of Britain’s leading 5 Red Star Country Club, Spa and Hotels it offers undeniable luxury for your stay. With 49 bedrooms and suites which are individually decorated with sumptuous antiques and paintings, and offer both traditional (The Mansion) and more contemporary (The Pavilion) styles to suit all tastes, a 27-Hole Championship Golf Course, 13 tennis courts, a state-of-the-art Gym, beautiful heritage walk, an award-winning Spa and 3 Restaurants, including the supremely romantic fine dining restaurant, Humphry’s, plus over 900 years of history, not to mention the movies (think Goldfinger, Layer Cake and the infamous mini-break in Bridget Jones’s Diary) there is plenty to explore at Stoke Park.
Our Valentine's Package Includes:
- 1 nights accommodation
- Four Course Valentine's Dinner
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- A bottle of Champagne
- Valentine's themed cake in your room on arrival
- Late check out at 12pm
- Complimentary use of our Tennis and Health facilities, including; indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium with Star Trac equipment, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, hot yoga, fitness and spinning studios hosting up to 50 classes per week, outdoor Scandinavian sauna and hot tub
Our Valentine's Package is available on Friday 10th February - Sunday 12th February and Tuesday 14th, Friday 17th - Sunday 19th February 2017 with prices starting at £270 per person*.
For more information or to book, please contact our Reservations Team on 01753 717172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices start at £270 per person and are based on two people sharing a Superior room, please note our Valentine's Package is subject to availability and standard upgrade charges apply. There is a £20 supplement per person for stays on Saturday 11th and 18th of February 2017.
Stoke Park, Europe's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousands years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 luxury Bedrooms and Suites - all with superb Marble Bathrooms
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
- 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
- Recently refurbished 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology and The Running Unlimited Immersive Pod.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios, holding over 50 studio classes a week
- Beauty Spa and Nail Bar with 11 Treatment Rooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
- 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
- Creche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 9 Private Function Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- Indoor Teaching Facilities for Golf and Tennis
2016 Awards and Accolades
‘Best Spa Hotels in the UK’ - Harpers Bazaar, September 2016
‘Best Sporting Venue’ - UK Wedding Awards 2016
‘No. 1 Best Wedding Venue just outside of London’- Evening Standard, June 2016
Winner- Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the Year (over 250 covers) - Hotel Cateys 2016
Winner- Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Chef of the Year - Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Food and Drink Awards 2016
Winner- Humphry’s - Best Fine Dining Restaurant - Buckinghamshire Food and Drink Awards 2016
‘Best of Britain’ - Tatler Restaurant Guide 2016
‘A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it gets.’ - Marie Claire, December 2016
‘Ultimate 100 Best British Hotels 2016’ - The Sunday Times, October 2016
‘For a respite with British refinement, whether it’s food, spa, or sport- there’s no place quite like Stoke Park!’ - Luxurious Magazine, October 2016.
‘Golf Resort of the Year’ - Square Mile Awards
‘No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the Olympics’ - Today’s Golfer, November 2016
‘Best Tennis Hotels in England’- Red Magazine, June 2016