Chris Wheeler, Stoke Park’s celebrated Executive Chef, has teamed up with Belazu, the Mediterranean ingredients specialists, to create a pop up restaurant which will see the Christchurch church on Upper High Street in Thame transformed into a restaurant for the Thame Food Festival on Saturday 26th September.
Using Belazu’s exquisite products, Chris will be cooking up a mouth watering menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and all profits will go to the Belazu Foundation, which support various important causes both home and abroad.
‘I am delighted to be creating this wonderful pop up restaurant with Belazu and to raise money for various charities. I have worked with George and the Belazu team for many years, and have incorporated their products into many of my dishes, so look forward to transforming Christchurch into a restaurant and serving up a special menu for our guests.’ commented Chris Wheeler.
George Bennell, owner of Belazu commented, 'The Thame Food Festival is a melting pot of all the best local produce that Oxford has to offer so is the perfect place to show case our wide range of Mediterranean ingredients. Proceeds from the pop up will go to our foundation which supports three causes really important to us, a school in Oxford for children with special educational needs, as well as schools in Morocco and City Harvest. Chris was one of our first customers when we started in the early 90’s so he was an obvious choice to get involved with our pop up restaurant.'
To make a reservation for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, please visit http://www.thamefoodfestival.co.uk/belazu-2/
Stoke Park, Europe's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousands years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 luxury Bedrooms and Suites - all with superb Marble Bathrooms
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
- 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
- Recently refurbished 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology and The Running Unlimited Immersive Pod.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios, holding over 50 studio classes a week
- Beauty Spa and Nail Bar with 11 Treatment Rooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
- 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
- Creche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 10 Private Function Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- Indoor Teaching Facilities for Golf and Tennis