With Autumn upon us, Humphry’s, Stoke Park’s 3 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, is delighted to launch its new menu for the season.
Set within Stoke Park’s beautiful Palladian Georgian Mansion, only a 35 minute drive from Central London in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, Humphry’s is a stunning, light-filled restaurant featuring panoramic views of Stoke Park's magnificent parkland and lakes.
With new innovative dishes ranging from Oysters ‘3 Ways’, Ham Hock and Foie Gras (Humphry’s stunning version of ‘Ham, Pineapple, Egg and Chips’) to seasonal game dishes such as Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler’s twist on Wood Pigeon, the menu is packed with culinary delights.
On devising the latest menu, Chris Wheeler (winner of the Hotel Chef of the Year Award - over 250 covers - Hotel Cateys 2016) commented, ‘It is always our aim at Stoke Park and Humphry’s to exceed our guests expectations, where possible to use locally sourced ingredients and provide an unforgettable experience. We have a great team in Humphry’s and this latest menu is one of my favourites and hope the guests enjoy it as much as we do creating it.'
Humphry’s offers a three course dinner menu at £ 68, a seven course taster menu at £ 85 and a scrumptious three course Sunday Lunch menu for £ 35.
Humphry’s Dinner Menu (Starters and Mains)
Humphry’s Dessert Menu
HUMPHRY’S FACT SHEET
Address: Stoke Park, Park Road, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, SL2 4PG
Telephone: 01753 717 171
Executive Chef: Chris Wheeler
Lunch: Sunday Midday- 14.30
Dinner: Wed – Sun 19.00- 22.00
Nearest station: Slough or Gerrard’s Cross
Stoke Park, Britain's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousands years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 luxury Bedrooms and Suites - all with superb Marble Bathrooms
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
- Recently refurbished 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
- Recently refurbished 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology and The Running Unlimited Immersive Pod.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios, holding over 50 studio classes a week
- Beauty Spa and Nail Bar with 11 Treatment Rooms
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
- 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
- Creche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 9 Private Function Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- Indoor Teaching Facilities for Golf and Tennis