Stoke Park, the luxurious 5 AA Red Star Country Club, Spa and Hotel, is delighted to announce an intimate concert given by worldwide singing sensation, Katherine Jenkins.
Set within Stoke Park’s exquisite gardens, overlooking its beautiful Palladian Mansion, the all-seater, reserved seating event will take place on Sunday 29th June 2014.
Katherine will be accompanied by the National Symphony Orchestra, conducted by renowned conductor Anthony Inglis.
Stoke Park has been the setting for many a movie blockbuster, from Goldfinger, to Layer Cake, to the iconic mini-break scene in Bridget Jones’s Diary, and will make for a breathtaking backdrop for Katherine to perform.
‘I am absolutely delighted to be performing at Stoke Park. The venue and gardens are gorgeous and will make for the perfect setting for this special concert. I first visited Stoke Park last year when I are attended The Boodles tennis and I was struck by what a stunning setting it was and then was thrilled to be asked to perform there. I am looking forward to celebrating my 34th birthday with my fans.’ said Katherine
Katherine is the world’s most prolific classical crossover artist. She is cherished as one of Britain’s favourite singers and has released nine studio albums, selling in excess of 7,000,000 copies and gone platinum around the world. She has received numerous accolades for her recordings including two Classical BRITS for the coveted Album of the Year Award.
All guests will be in reserved seats with direct views of the stage, with the furthest seat just 73 metres away. Tickets and hospitality packages for the event start at £39 and are on sale from Ticketmaster from Friday December 20th 2013.
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens