This December, the gym at Stoke Park, the luxury 5 AA Red Star Country Club, Spa and Hotel in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, is getting a state-of-the-art upgrade, making it undoubtedly one of the finest gyms in the Home Counties!
Set within Stoke Park’s stunning 300 acre private parkland estate, the gym, which has been named as one of the ‘ Most Beautiful Gyms in the UK’ by Stylist magazine, and one of the 'UK's Best Fitness Spa Breaks’ by Men’s Fitness magazine, will see a full refurbishment and upgrade of the equipment and flooring. Stoke Park will be installing the latest in fitness technology which will include:
- New state of the art Star Trac Cardiovascular equipment with HD embedded televisions screens, integrated Fitness Coach and USB connectivity.
- The Running Unlimited immersive pod will transport joggers to 15 different beautiful landmarks around the world to run and conquer.
- New resistance machines which have been developed to match our human bio-mechanical movements with a seamless feel and a easy to use lock and load weight stack mechanism.
- Stoke Park will have Boditrax, a cloud based bio-composition tracker which allows you to scan and accurately measure your total body fat, lean muscle tissue, bone mass, hydration levels and metabolic age.
- A new Human Sport cable range which will bring endless possibilities of exercises from a standing and seated position, making this equipment great for all users from injury rehab to advanced multi-movement exercises.
- Stoke Park will be getting all new equipment from benches to racks, including the Max Rack, an all new 3 dimensional smith machine to assist heavy workloads.
- An new functional area which will breath more space into the mezzanine gym with several options to work at High Intensity Intervals to maximise effort, including the Boxmaster, prowler push/pull sleds, jump plyo-boxes and battle ropes.
These brand new additions will compliment the 60 Studio classes and Personal Training sessions available, as well as the recently added Hot Yoga Studio.
To access the Stoke Park gym, Health Memberships are available. All hotel residents also have access to this incredible facility.
For Health Memberships, please contact the team on 01753 71 71 79 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Press Enquiries and for Press visits to experience the Gym upgrade, please contact Nick Downie on 01753 71 71 76 or by email email@example.com
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness, Hot Yoga and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 10 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens