Where better to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee than Stoke Park? With its 1000 year history Stoke Park is a quintessentially British venue and its beautiful Orangery is the perfect place to enjoy that most British of traditions, the afternoon tea.
Stoke Park’s Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler, has designed a special, celebratory afternoon tea menu to mark sixty years of Her Majesty’s reign. The menu is designed to reflect Royal influences, patriotic colours and, of course, to taste exquisite.
Chris Wheeler’s Jubilee Afternoon Tea includes:
· Champagne & Golden Sultana and Chocolate Chip Scones with Ruby Clotted Cream and a Selection of Jams
· A selection of cakes: Royal Fruit Cake, Mini Summer Puddings, Strawberry and Cream Tartlets, Jubilee Cake, Golden Shortbread Crowns, Raspberry and White Chocolate Mousse and Mini Sherry Trifle
· A selection of sandwiches: Coronation Chicken, Golden Crumbed Ham and Mustard, Prawn Marie Rose, Roast English Beef with Horseradish Cream, Classic Smoked Salmon and Egg and Windsor Watercress
· Your choice from a wide range of teas and coffee
This sumptuous treat costs £27.50 per person and is available on Monday, 4th June and Tuesday, 5th June 2012. Afternoon tea is served in The Orangery between 14.30 and 17.30. Please note, non-members and non-resident guests must purchase an afternoon tea voucher and make a reservation before visiting The Orangery.
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens