Stoke Park, the luxury 5 AA Red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club in Buckinghamshire, is delighted to announce that kids aged 12 and under who are staying with us this summer, will stay and eat for free.
This special offer, available from Friday, 20th July – Sunday, 9th September 2018 will include the following:
Complimentary Breakfast from our Little Stars Breakfast menu
Complimentary Dinner from our Junior’s menu (Juice, Main Meal, Dessert)
Complimentary Extra beds and cots when sharing a room with parents
During your stay, children will be able to enjoy:
- Indoor swimming pool with special splash times for children under the age of 16 to enjoy themselves
- Outdoor play area with swings, slides and climbing frames
- Mini football pitch in the gardens
- Games room kitted out with a Xbox Connect, Sony PlayStation, Pool table, Air Hockey, Table Football, large TV with music, sports and kid’s TV available
- Children’s activity packs provided in the bedroom on arrival, personalised cookies as well as themed bed linen.
- For a full list of additional facilities Stoke Park provides for the kids, including our Creche, Little Stars Afternoon Tea and also our Junior Golf and Tennis Camps please click here .
This offer available on our Room Only Rate, Bed & Breakfast Rate and Dinner, Bed & Breakfast packages.
Stoke Park, one of Europe's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges including Humphry's (3 AA Rosettes)
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908, All-Weather Range, USGA Spec Short Game Area and Indoor Swing Studio. European Headquarters of the world renowned David Leadbetter Academy
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium with Star Trac Equipment complete with Fitness, Hot Yoga and Group Cycling Studio
- Award - winning Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms and Nail Bar
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens