Stoke Park, with its stunning backdrop, is the perfect place to take your loved one on Valentine’s Day. Set within 300 acres of beautiful parkland, landscaped gardens and lakes, stands an imposing white Palladian Mansion. The 210 year old grand building is truly one of the most romantic settings and will be sure to exude romance and luxury throughout your stay.
Recently named as one of the ‘ Top 12 Luxury Hotels in the UK’ by The Independent, our bedrooms and suites will set the perfect scene for an intimate nights stay. Each of the 49 bedrooms and suites are individually decorated with sumptuous antiques and paintings, and offer both traditional (The Mansion) and more contemporary (The Pavilion) styles to suit all tastes.
Not only does it make a picture perfect setting for Valentine’s Day, but as Britain’s leading 5 Red Star hotel and spa it offers undeniable luxury for your stay. With a 27-Hole Championship Golf Course, 13 tennis courts, a state-of-the-art Gym, beautiful heritage walk, an award-winning Spa and 3 Restaurants, including the supremely romantic fine dining restaurant, Humphry’s, there is plenty to explore at Stoke Park.
Our tailored Valentines Package is the perfect retreat to re-enforce your love and leave you with lasting memories. Together, relax in one of our luxurious bedrooms and suites, crack open a bottle of champagne, and enjoy your Valentine's themed cake which will be awaiting you on arrival. Enjoy use of our 5 red star amenities with complimentary use of Health and Racquet facilities. Then in candle light enjoy a delicious 3 AA Rosette winning fine dining menu in our beautiful Orangery, specially prepared by our Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler which will ensure for a romantic evening of culinary delights.
Valentine's Day Retreat Includes:
- Over night accommodation
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Four course dinner served in The Orangery
- A Bottle of Veuve Clicquot and Valentines themed cake in your room on arrival
- Complimentary use of Tennis and Health facilities (indoor swimming pool with hydro-seats, state-of-the-art gymnasium, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, dance and fitness studio)
£250 per person*
*Based on two people sharing a Superior Room and is subject to availability, only available on Friday 13th - Sunday 15th February 2015. Please note standard upgrade charges apply.
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four artificial clay)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 10 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens